Thursday, February 09, 2006

Gmail begins to stink too

Hi long back when I blogged about Yahoo mail irks, I had someone replying me that don't go after google's gmail blindly, it would too begin to irk you. For which I said, no matter what's the name/brand unless their advertised service doesn't give me the expected result I'd criticize the product in open. And looks like gmail claimed its chance pretty quick. Today I've experienced the worst performance by gmail. Once in a while I earlier used to get "oops, the system couldn't fulfill your request. Retry again" kind of message. And even though I get it after a couple of seconds the system in back in form to serve the request, but today more than half a minute (30sec) I was just kept at bay by the gmail system. That's when I lost my last inch of patience and decided to blog this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home