Monday, January 23, 2006

Easy game tha...

Jayachandra's Blog
That was IPS manager Soumitra Das with whom I was competing yesterday in the knock-out OOCTO_IPS TT championship. The preliminary warm-up toss clearly revealed that Mr.Das is far far naive at TT than me. It was his first game, while I was playing my third game at the TT table (amn't I better?!?). The first set too made the fact clear and I won it with ease. In the second set too I was making reels when I got this thought - "because this is a tournament match, people are allowing us to play however new we are to the game, otherwise we surely wouldn't have chance here. Why not extend this chance and play for full three sets". I implemented the same and played a reluctant game to draw the score at 1-1. The third match dawned and I did gain a five point margin to be on the safer side. But then from a point where I was leading at 15-10 score, I began to make serious flaws and my mistakes seemed to boost the opponents score. At 19-19 I once again did a series of flaws and lost the match. That's when I felt... "Arey yaar! easy game ''tha''..." :-)

Nevertheless, here is what I gained though I lost the game - "Never let loose the chance at hand how much ever confident you are that you can catch the other thats awaiting"

cheers
Jaya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home