Monday, January 16, 2006

Stay away... stay secure from traps

Jayachandra's Blog
Its high time I realize where I'm heading to. My mom's concern though put in soft words made much impact on me. I'm enjoying freedom being alone for myself here in Hyderabad, but that's slowly turning out to be a vicious snake that can engulf me and my career. Too many people trying to lure me without my knowing it, targetting on my sentiments and weaknesses. I've fallen prey so far but I'll not continue that anymore. I've done enough, and I need more discipline (if I can call that). I need some monitoring, some real monitoring. In phones I'm likely to fake my presence. I can still say to my parents that I'm at home, though I'm eating lunch at a friends' place. Doing that would only mean I'm ruining my image becoming a liar. My conscience would haunt me to hell. I can't afford all that. So I don't even want to let such situation arise. And the best way to do that is avoid my presence in city on weekends. Here onwards unless there is some real need for me to be in Hyderabad, I'd not be in this place on weekends. All my weekends I'll go to Siripuram. I don't mind the cost and physical strain involved in it, but that can save me from my conscience and enable me to lead a PURE life. Also that can help me realize my true and only goal for this year - CAT.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayachandra said...

Thats a breather Kopos! Thanks man. But still there are certain concerns beyond phone

2:49 AM  
Blogger Jayachandra said...

But in any case, keeping the phone off can save me a lot. But then how do I communicate to parents? Oh okay, I'll call them at specific times in the morning and evening. That should be okay for now.

3:08 AM  
Blogger Jayachandra said...

come on chetan, you would be the last to bother me :)

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home