Thursday, December 01, 2005

Surprize to Naani

It was real great fun that we had last night. Started from office at around 8p.m with the idea of buying a flower bouquet to Naani and get it delivered by a door delivery guy who resides close by near Stanza building (previously I took that guy's details, in case I'd need it). As I drove the bike, several thoughts flashed by and I began to refine my choice of flower bouquet to something that can adorn the home for a longer time and I thought I'd buy a concrete gift than flowers. And when I decided that I'm gonna buy a 'gift' obviously InTouch came to my mind. I did stop (or slowed my bike at least) infront of GiftPlanet at B'Hills, but my uncanny 6th sense told InTouch is more a reliable choice than GiftPlanet. So moved ahead and reached InTouch and there I've seen the sun sign gifts and I liked a couple of them but none of those liked models has something on Sagittarius (the guys checked and rechecked whole of their stock that too infront of my eyes and declared there is no sagittarius sun-sign gift from the suggested models). Then having not getting any fresh thoughts about gift choice I moved to browse by the greeting cards section, initially I've seen a few tens of them, I didn't like any of them for the inappropriate content they had for the relationship that we share or for the weirdness they had in their design. In the end I came across some good ones and finally chose the most expensive card of the lot which had just the apt content written inside it. Its a real BIG card, but I didn't mind b'coz its worthy.
After browsing and selecting the card I was moving my way towards cash counter, where I saw a nice frame with hand made artistic work saying 'Wish you a Happy Birthday', I loved it and in the first look, picked it up and decided to buy it. Done! bill made, packed, paid and started off on my bike to ... HimayathNagar. I stopped in front of Stanza building and I did locate the door delivery guy but then I thought I was giving unnecessary extra access to some third person which might not be all that safe considering the contemporary troubled times. So decided to myself do the surprize door delivery. Surroundings were just so co-operative and the door remained closed. I slowly neared the flat door and dropped the gift + card + puzzle (key to know the sender) outside it and came out of the premises and telephoned aunty and said that some door delivery guy just delivered a gift packet on my behalf at your door step. That its safe to open it and that it should be kept as a tight secret to Naani. Aunty opened the door, took the packet inside and might have just itereated that its an anonymous courier. Naani along with her friends breaked open the puzzle containing envelope not able to resist the surprize with which it came. And since the riddle was easy enough, she (her classmates might have helped her crack that) cracked and called me, while I was just near Tankbund flyover. I pretended that I was at office and I don't know what the courier is all about. After she said that she solved the puzzle and is calling I agreed that it was me and I even agreed that I personally delivered it in front of their house. For which she immediately invited me for dinner, if I was still nearby. I went to their home, shared a light moment with aunty and her classmates and had a sumptous dinner with 'endu chepalu', chikkudu kaaya, beerakaaya curries and just as it neared 12 o'clock her friends took her to Necklace Road to have the cake cutting done. I follwed them. The magic candle on the cake was really amazing. Aunty and Naani, requested that I spend the night there for it is too cold outside to return home. But I decided that its good I go back home and as I'm the master of my deeds returned home.
Thats the whole anecdote, and of course there was a nice lunch at orphanage home the following afternoon. I took a break from office and attended the lunch. The food was good, esp chicken fry and prawn curry.

Jayachandra's Blog

1 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

ah someone is enjoying
dont remind me of those curries before the 9th. thats wen im reaching my home

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home