Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Looks like I know good number of Sagittarians.

The title says it all, immediately following Pranathi's birthday tomorrow i.e. December 1st is our Naani's birthday. I've just planned some surprize for her. Am sending across a bouquet of white and yellow flowers to her door with a simple riddle inside, that I hope she will crack, if not alone at least with all the help from aunty and uncle. Hey naani, I'm just kidding I know you are good at riddles. Now this gorgeous lady must be turning 19 or 20, pretty fast than she even could imagine. Life's short get the best out of it. Wishing you all the very best for your future.

Jaya

Btw for the inquisitive ones the riddle goes like this...
"You know me by your Mom
Cracking my name needs little charm
Put all the letters 1,1,1,1,3,4,8,10,14,18 and 25 in the correct form
And you would know who I am."

Jayachandra's Blog

2 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

easy riddle to crack man :P

11:57 AM  
Blogger Jayachandra said...

The riddles particularly in such occassions were you send in the finest of the card and gift and you somehow want the receipient to know that you sent it, the riddle has to be an easy one, lest they don't confuse with someone totally different and give away the whole credit to them, what say? ;-)

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home