Sunday, October 30, 2005

God saves our family twice in less than 10 days


Is water a pleasurable thing to play with? May be yes, if its a manageable quantity. And definitely not if its in large volume and unmanageable. I sincerely feel sorry for the hapless lives that drowned away in the Delta Fast Passenger mishap that happened in the wee hours of last Saturday. My feelings are with those of the kith and kin of the people who lost lives or remain stranded. Our family has been showered His divine grace or else my dad is almost set to board the Delta Fast Passenger last Friday night. Had my mom not stopped the attendar to get the train ticket, surely a major set back should have occured in my family. Thank God. This is only the second in the series of "close slips" from waters wrath for our family members. The first being the way I almost made my way past this world on 21st October, the Friday of week before last. 21st October is the d-day for which I toiled a lot. Its the day of OOCTO picnic for which I was the key organizer. Every single preparation was taken care of, the pre-event preparations were a hit and in the same enthu we landed in the venue (I did take care of arrangements at the venue too). First place to visit there was the swimming pool. Very few got into the pool, and I'm one of those enthusiastic few...(continued)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home