Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006 - A Humble Start!

Jayachandra's Blog

This New Year's midnight moment passed plainly amidst a few dear ones telephonic wishes and a comedy movie in DVD player at elder sister's place. The January 1st 2006 evening was spent equally simple despite the Tirunala hadavudi at Siripuram. Met relatives, shared a few words, heard agonies of some, relaxed that God spared us from some of them (not all). Tried to bring as much cheer as I could into some faces these two days. But in the end if I should summarize my visit - it was more sobre in the sense it did inform me of my responsibilities yet again, but this time the responsibility is not of taking up serious duties but that of a simple job of bringing more cheer into dear ones faces. I should thank 2005 profusely because before it passed by, it instilled in me so much self-confidence that I could get into any domain, needn't just be software. And that I needn't fear of an oppurtunity loss. That apart, for the fresh year I thought I should have some resolution and after cerebrating for a while I decided that - 'I would direct my energies into specific focussed objectives than putting too many things on the agenda'. This resolution implicitly says that 2006 in my life sees less inclination to out of focus programs. The post can't be complete unless I unravel what is that 'THE FOCUS', it is... getting admitted into IIMA. Everything else is next to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home