Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Self composed Mantraalu!!!

Jayachandra's Blog
What good can 'mantraalu' do?

I just discovered 'Mantraalu' have lot to offer. Especially the ones you coin as per your mood. For instance, they can satiate that urge of going into a valley and yelling out at the peak of your voice. I don't know about others, but I sometimes feel like doing so. Btw, for no good reason other than mostly when I feel elated at work or at home. The contortions you make when you utter them, either aloud or within your own self seem to do something satisfying.

Just see this magnificent mantra I composed today.

Abudidham Thooom Phattttripchikal Kaal Kaal Ayoginascha!
Alabai alamanamilam... ... AMEN!!

I uttered it within myself some two to three times. Boom! the magic happened. I am back to a work mood from an elated mood where I wanted to dance for one of the rahman song's drum beat and the office ambience really hindered me to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home