Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back to good looks!

Jayachandra's Blog
Finally I feel I'm free. Free from haunting by my own self. That gentle yet picking apart discussion on Monday with Venkat was reeling every moment all these past three days infront of my eyes. A thought that would not make me relax till I get a skeletol integration of service APIs with Axis2 working. Today, only when I saw my test client doing a descent job I feel relieved from the pressure. I have all the potential but for reasons so petty and insignificant I've put my productivity at stake. Thank God, I was able to redeem my expectations once again, that too amidst several tiring works in this week - granma's medical check-up, visiting sister's place and dad's visit. I always knew, you would be on my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home