Friday, July 01, 2005

Lunch at Shikaar

Celebrated my professional anniversary along with Vinod over a Lunch in a Mexican restaurant! hmm... not bad.

Tom Yum Soup - tops the list of all my favourite soups here onwards. Lemon flavoured, clear soup with chopped chillies and prawns. It tickled my palate very much
Mutton Hussaini Kebab - ummmmm delicious, the nuts in between made it even more tasty.
Tawa Biryani - not so great compared to the above delicacies but not bad either.
Peach Melba - The vanilla was enticing, the peach was ripe. All in all, its good.

Those who didn't have time to give me company should now repent what they missed, for it was a party from my side.

P.S:: 'Shikaar' restaurant falls definetely into the expensive sector. Rs.550/- for two members is definitely expensive, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home