Thursday, June 30, 2005

Completion of One Year in Software Industry

Yesss!
Today is a memorable day in my life. It marks my successful accomplishment of 1 year at software industry. Just, as it happens with me for every other important day (birthday's of my family members, exam dates etc.) for this day also till a week before I had huge plans to await for this day, but by the time the day arrived as usual I forgot about it. Only after a best pal wished me over phone did I realize that its a D day for me. I really want to celebrate this day, but I don't see my friends around :( . Everyone including me are busy at their respective works. It makes sense if I take time out of work, b'coz my PM understands that its my work anniversary at CA. But I can't expect my friends PMs to be so considerate to let them off for an hour or two for their friends D day. So then, is it going to be just another dumb day? Ohh...NOOOOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home