Wednesday, June 29, 2005

TajMahal - Symbol of Love

Love!
Just one word, but it has more than an Encyclopedia Britannica inside it.
It is vague yet very concrete. Its mild but has the power to bring down a mountain.

It can mould the tough into unimaginably soft. Similarly soft ones to unconceivably tough. It can put a lazy laggard into best of his form. It can control the otherwise uncontrolled. A serious promise to even father or mother sometimes might skip the mind unnoticed, but one to a true love would remain. I feel there isn't any unique definition of love and its a varied answer as perceived by everyone who has experienced it. And that answer would be the way their beloved receives them, treats them and moulds them to the core. To the conventional thinker who thinks that marriage is the climax of love, and not realizing it that way is equivalent to not being loved, I have serious objections.
This reminds me to answer here one of the most controversial questions 'Can love happen more than once?' Yes! it can. Its the process of receiving, treating and moulding that had the impact on you than the person who does it. In the case of lucky ones, its always one person who does that for a life time. But for those not so lucky ppl, as destined by God in their fate, more than one seem to carry the torch across their lifetime. But I'd say, heart being not so easily erasible plate the threshold barriers simply multiply many fold to convince it that the torch bearer changed.

Wooooph! better not tickle me on this aspect, I become all the more hazy and complex.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! I'm dying to read whole of it. Post sooooooon!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! did you ever fall in love? Or better ask as 'Are you in Love?'

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jayachandra said...

Answer for 'Did you ever fall in love?' - Yes, I fell in love and fell almost on my nose for the immature decision that it was then.

To answer your question 'Are you in Love?' I'd say - may be I am, or may be I'm not. A very feeble love... week days telephone love. The mere thought of a proposal rejection scares me. I can remain for ever undisclosing it than being rejected for so much is the demand for her, as it appears to me. I just can't take chance one more time.

Btw, whoever you are. Can you reveal your identity, vaguely at least?

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home