Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Yet again a test blog

Hi there!
I don't know if its the lack of homework on my end or a complex ui for a new blogger like me that I've repeatedly failed to have a blog with a decent name for myself. The first time I tried, all that I could do was to just have a username registered. Next time, out to put some serious content, in the wake of fellow colleagues publishing pretty nice blogs, I wrote something but got it hosted with an unusual blog name which would make sense to have just that post in all under it (I've mistook 'blog' for a specific 'post'). And now this is the third time I'm here trying to create a meaningful blog that I can give out to others saying 'Hey! watch out, the following is my blog url' and still expect no one to grin at its name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home