Monday, June 27, 2005

Moms are crazy

Moms can be crazy! When my sisters hinted that when I was a kid, I didn't first believe. But slowly I too began to have my share of experiences. Well, this isn't anything hostile about my Mummy, she is so very sweet. Its just that she is innocently sentimental, and the very same time foolishly stubborn on her decisions. Just depicts a perfect example for grown-up's childish mentality. Yesterday I had a fresh new experience. Everytime I say I'm gonna shop a new pair of clothes she would, just for the sake without any reason, reflexively say 'hold on, you can have it on your b'day (or some other fairly distant occassion in future)'. So I partly got accustomed to it i.e. a mix of procrastinating my shopping sometimes or slyly doing the shopping without informing my mother about it. Given that background, would it not be a surprize to me if my mom calls on 27th June to inform that I better go purchase, not one but two pairs of clothes and that too before 30th of June and also wear them on consecutive days.

2 Comments:

Blogger harsha said...

jaya.. wait till u c the same effects with ur children ;)

surely they gonna hear the same.. !

7:22 AM  
Blogger Jayachandra said...

Hear what? a 'No' everytime they wish to buy a pair or a hurried request to get two pairs in less than 3 days to wear on consecutive days!
Btw, are you my IIIT colleague harsha. Your profile didn't appear to verify the same. System says page not found.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home