Thursday, June 23, 2005

Strange dreams!

Everyone of us get dreams in sleep (gifted is the one who doesn't dream, he/she is supposedly giving the perfect relaxation to his grey cells), and I'm not any different. And just as my friends do, I too don't remember them in the morning after I awake unless it's such a nightmare that forces me out of sleep. Today I've had two such nightmares (if I can call them so, because they disturbed my sleep). First one was I dreamt of united andhra pradesh getting split into two states - Telanga and 'X' (my dream didn't name it :( ). Guntur was declared to be the capital of 'X' it seems. Guntur being the city near to my native, I always wished to own a good plot in it. But the land prices grew exhorbitantly high overnight that I couldn't own any small plot in Guntur. And that worried me I guess and result - sleep disturbed. But it didn't take much time to drown back into sleep again (for it's been my birth right :D). This time I dreamt of taking CAT exam, all was well till the end of the exam but just before the examiner came to collect my answer sheet I realized I didn't attempt comprehension questions in English section at all. There was a steep anxiety spike in my mind I guess, that it choked me out of sleep. Come to think about it, am I subconciously fearing CAT? Its high time I follow these hints and make the CAT journey as safe and smooth as I can. That means, put in some *quality* time after office and in weekends into CAT prep before I really get tensed up. Exam tension is the last thing one could entertain.

Good luck to me!

Signing off
Jayachandra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home