Monday, March 03, 2008

Who won finally is Arjuna!

At a place where it all appears as rat race... equations all seem to be framed faultily... a non-rewarding-yet-highly-taxing place... 'fairness' logic is propogated to be working but you just are not able to see it in action and especially in your case all appears unfair. What do you do, when winning is all that matters? You win and you can only win by being Arjuna and not Karna. Deep subtle logic holds all the above sentences together. I don't care if a passer-by fails to understand this. I'm writing this for one specific person who is desperately seeking a solution. Good luck dude!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dev said...

There is a need to redefine all these words like "Winning", "Success", "Progress" etc.
I win in whatever way, and in the process of winning I am very unhappy, and after winning I do not get fulfillment and there is already a new goal defined with new definition of winning. I spend my entire life in the process to win and the definition of winning keeps on changing and in the process I am unhappy.
Is this winning really worth winning? Is it worth on the cost of unhappiness in entire life?
To ensure Happiness and Continuity of it in one's life is what I can see as winning or success. To understand what is Happiness and How can I get it, I need knowledge of "what", "why" and "how" in every dimension of my living.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Krishna! why are you so cryptic?

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home