Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Let me regain my fitness!

 

It’s the same me who wrote the post on Tame Your Ego! . When I wrote it sounded so true, and every other time I go read it also it continues to appear so much true. The missing aspect being - am I really making use of my life discoveries well to my advantage? Inspired by that thought, I decided to tame my ego towards achieving one goal which, of late is eternally evading me – “regaining my fitness”. I’ve grown overweight and much more sedentary and inert over the past several months, blame it on company (people around me most of the time and environment), lack of assertiveness in what my routine ought to be, waking up late, diminishing will power, slow swamp into the quicksand of ‘well-earned’ comfort (as amateurs around phrased it and preached) or anything else. Whatever be the reason none other than me to blame for the fate I entered into – because in the end it’s me who am suffering with fatigue for even a small amount of physical stretch, it’s me who is becoming wasted-out, it’s my capacity to conquer that is dwindling.

 

I decided that I will now set a goal for myself and then make it public too. I will get back to form in the coming 4-5 months. Measures of success being to get down by 10kgs in weight by shedding out fat yet building muscle. Becoming Mr. Body Builder definitely is not the goal measure, am making that too clear now itself J

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home